While you were pointing the fingers at Israel and making all sort of accusations, you were ignoring the real human rights abuses.
- Christians in certain Middle Eastern countries are facing an agonizing decision. Convert to Islam or die.
- The Yazidi’s, an ethnic minority have been forced out of their homes by ISIS. The lucky ones have escaped to the mountains, where they are receiving airdropped supplies from the United States. The rest have been kidnapped or killed.
- Lebanon continues to take in more Syrian refugees.
- The girls kidnapped in the spring by Boko Haram have not been returned to their families.
- The LGBT community in Uganda have seen an anti-gay ruling overturned, but that does not mean they are free to live as they wish.
Shall I go on?
Israel is not perfect and never will be. The government is run by human beings, as imperfect and susceptible to mistakes anyone else in the world is. However, it is the only legitimate democracy in that region. All citizens have the same rights and are equal in the eyes of the law, regardless of the labels they use to define themselves .
To the celebrities and journalists who mindlessly use their status and social media to spread the lies, I suggest you do your research. To my co-religionists who either remain silent or have supported the Palestinians, I would like to remind you that the Hamas charter clearly states that one of their objectives is to kill the Jews and destroy Israel. Not some Jews, but ALL Jews. Their goal is to complete what the Nazis started 70 years ago.
I’m going to end this post with the video below, because Joan Rivers, in her own Joan Rivers way, hit’s the nail on the head.
A concerned world citizen