One of my fellow bloggers have nominated for a creative blogger award and has asked me to share five facts about myself.
In response, here are the five facts about myself:
- I have lived in New York City for most of my life. This city is not just the air I breathe, it is a part of my existence.
- I am member of the Jane Austen Society Of North America. I do own a regency dress and with a little practice, I can do a decent country dance.
- Writing is the provides a sense of calm and control in a sea of chaos.
- If I had the ability, I would travel.
- I prefer paper books over a kindle.
Thanks for the nomination.