- Just start writing. The only way to to get the juices flowing is to turn on the faucet. A shitty first draft is better than no draft at all.
- Be you. The best way to gain to new readers is to write as only you can. Your unique voice and your cumulative experiences creates a perspective that only you have.
- Don’t be afraid of writing about controversial topics. Your opinion as important and valuable as anyone else’s.
- Be flexible. One of the things I have learned over the years is that the way to improve my own blogging is being open to different formats and subjects as I go along.
- Be creative. If you have an idea for a blog post or a topic to write about, go for it.
- Use WordPress to the fullest. The range of tools we have is awe inspiring.
- Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. We can only improve our writing if we actually write.
- Have fun. Writing is fun, even when it feels like work. I don’t know about you, but I always feel better knowing that I have gotten my thoughts onto the page.
2 thoughts on “How to Write a Blog Post”
Excellent and motivating
I like it. 👊😃